Sunday, December 14, 2014

At Peace

Hello again, I have had a wonderful weekend and wanted to share some thoughts. Finished working my 10th and 11th step today with my sponsor. I had the privilege of going up to his ranch. 46,000 acres of pure bliss, it is one of my favorite and most spiritual places in the world for me. I wish everyone could experience it.



The sense of serenity that I feel when I am at my sponsors place is indescribable. A complete sense of relaxation comes over me. Knowing that everything is happening exactly how it should. I'm in the right place in my life and it feels amazing. Processing of events and feeling OK with everything in me life.

The last few weeks I have had this sense of being OK, I feel that I am in a good place. After a recent smudging session with my sponsor I was reassured that I am doing well. He can always tell when something major is going on, every time. He can see it, he can sense it, he can feel it. This time however, he said I am feeling good, he was right.

He said I was more at peace than he has ever seen me. Through talking with him about what's going, my connection with my HP, where I am in my recovery, he told me that I am far removed from my addict. This thought is mind blowing for me. I am on fire for my recovery, focusing on my sponsees and myself. I am excited to start and finish my 12th step and see what is next. What is in store for me next, is exciting to me.

Excited to make meaningful connections with people that are deeper than surface level. Excited to see what my Higher Power has planned for me and my future. I have faith that I will be provided exactly what I need. 

Today I can say, "I am OK with me!!!" 

Thank you for the support and I hope you have all had a great weekend like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment